This PIE is definitely one for you to try! It is one of my favorites and would be perfect to add into your Thanksgiving or Christmas menu plans. This week I taught my daughter-in-law Charis (Charisma Star on YouTube) how to make this pie and she was pretty excited how quickly it all went together. Follow the recipe below and watch my YouTube tutorial on how to make this great pie. Check out my post on how to prepare the pie crust also!
This mixed fruit pie is perfect for any occasion served with ice cream or whip cream on top.
Servings: 1 Pie
- Pie Plate
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 1 Cup Rasberries
- 1 Cup Strawberries Sliced
- 1 Cup Rhubarb Sliced
- 2 Cups Apples Peeled and Sliced
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Peel and slice apples to yield 2 cups.
- Slice Rhubarb
- Add all fruits into a bowl
- Sprinkle in lemon juice. If you are preparing the fruit ahead of time I add the lemon juice to the sliced apples.
- Mix in 1 Cup Sugar
- Mix in 1/3 Cup Flour
- Mix everything together and pour into your prepared pie crust
- Add your top crust fluting the edges
- Make little slits in the top of the crust for the steam to escape
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling
- It is best to place the pie on a cookie sheets just in case any juice runs out
- Let cool and ENJOY!!
- Delicious with ice cream or whip cream