These muffins truly are at the top of my all time favorites! I call them Super Healthy because the ingredients are awesome plus they contain no OIL. Healthy ingredients like carrot, apple and banana keep them moist and so delicious. I know you will LOVE them also. Serve them for breakfast, an afternoon snack or with soup for a cozy dinner on a chilly night.
Super Healthy Muffins
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Beaten Egg
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 1 Grated Apple
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar (not packed)
- 3/4 Cup Flour (I use whole wheat pastry)
- 2/3 Cup Oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flax
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Walnuts or Pecans
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Mix together egg, milk and banana.
- Add grated apple and carrot.
- Add dry ingredients and stir. Place into 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle tops with cinnamon sugar, craisins and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake at 350 for 20 Minutes or until done.
- These are so yummy, Enjoy! Love from Dawn of Cooking