I love this simple granola recipe! I created it because it is nice to make a fresh serving for yourself instead of a big batch. I sometimes top my yogurt with it in the morning and then add extra fruit. I’m excited for you to try it also! Make it soon and please let me know how you like it. If you are trying to eat healthy it is just great to know exactly what are in the foods you are eating. Next time you are out shopping look at the ingredient list on different granolas because they are usually filled with lots of fat and extra sugar. My version is low fat and only contains 2 teaspoons of natural maple syrup. Happy Cooking!
One Pan Granola
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Sliced or Slivered Almonds unsalted
- 1 teaspoon Hemp Hearts
- 1 teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Craisins or Dried Cherries
- Cinnamon to taste
- Heat Coconut Oil in a small frying pan on low heat
- Add Oatmeal and stir
- Add all seeds etc. leaving out syrup, coconut and fruit. Stir constantly until everything is lightly toasted.
- Add syrup, coconut, some cinnamon and dried fruit. Stir quickly until it is looking toasty and fragrant, this won't take long!
- Remove from heat and place in bowl.
I have a YouTube channel Dawn of Cooking! Please watch and leave me a comment, I love hearing from my cooking family. Happy Cooking!!