Oh my goodness, let me tell you about these incredible Pumpkin Spice Biscotti cookies! They are the epitome of fall indulgence – a perfect blend of warmth, spice, and autumn flavors. Picture yourself cozily wrapped up in your favorite sweater, holding a steaming cup of your go-to hot drink, and savoring every bite of these delightful treats.
Biscotti cookies are known for their unique texture and ability to be dunked. They are meant to be firm and crispy, making them the ideal companion to accompany your hot chocolate, chai latte, or your favorite coffee. With the addition of pumpkin spice, these biscotti cookies take this classic treat to a whole new level of deliciousness.
One of the magical things about biscotti is how simple they are to whip up. Just a few key ingredients and you’ll have a batch of these delectable cookies ready to go. As they bake, your kitchen will be enveloped in the most inviting aroma that will have your family and friends eagerly awaiting the moment they come out of the oven.
Imagine hosting a gathering with loved ones and surprising them with a platter of freshly baked Pumpkin Spice Biscotti cookies. The joy on their faces as they take that first bite and experience the perfect balance of pumpkin, warm spices, and the delightful crunch will be priceless. These biscotti cookies are not just a treat; they are a wonderful way to create cherished moments and make lasting memories.
Cooking Family let’s embrace the flavors of the season and add a touch of Pumpkin Spice Biscotti magic to your fall festivities. Whether you enjoy them as a delightful afternoon snack or as a sweet ending to a cozy dinner, these biscotti cookies are sure to bring warmth and happiness to your heart. Now go ahead, get baking, and share the joy of these incredible treats with those you love.
Let’s get started on these right now!
You will need:
2 Cookie Sheets
Parchment paper (for easy cleanup)
Serrated knife for cutting the biscotti
Flour, Sugar, Canned Pumpkin, Brown Sugar, Baking powder, Salt, Pumpkin Spice, Butter, Eggs, Pecans, Dried Cranberries and White Chocolate Chips
PUMPKIN SPICE BISCOTTI
- 2 Cookie Sheets
- 2 Cooling Racks
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 3 Parchment Papers
- 1 Serrated Knife
- 2 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1.5 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Egg Beaten
- 1 Egg Yolk Beaten
- 1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/3 Cup Butter Melted
- 3/4 Cup Pecans Finely Chopped
- 3/4 Cups Dried Cranberries Chopped
- Melted White Chocolate Chips I Used Ghirardelli"s (Melt in double boiler)
- In a bowl mix the first six ingredients (through Pumpkin Spice)
- Add Egg and Egg Yolk
- Add Pumpkin and Melted Butter
- Add Pecans and Cranberries, mix together
- Knead with your hands forming a ball
- Divide Ball into 3 equal portions. Shape each portion into a 8 inch log. Flatten the rolls to about 3.5 inches wide. Place 2 on one parchment lined cookie sheet and the other on one parchment lined cookie sheet
- Have oven set to 325. If you have 2 ovens start them both.
- Bake on separate oven racks 25 minutes or until rolls are firm and dark brown. Rotate the cookie sheets halfway through the baking time. Cool on sheets on wire cookie racks for 15 minutes.
- Place rolls on a cutting board. Use a serrated nice to diagonally cut rolls in 1/2 inch slices.
- Lay all the slices on a cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes, then turn the slices over. Bake another 10 minutes. They need to be golden brown and crisp so you may need to keep turning and baking until they are.
- When they are done remove from the oven and cool on the cookie racks.
- I melted white chocolate chips in a saucepan over simmering water until the chocolate melted. I brushed some on the biscotti and sprinkled with almonds (I ran out of pecans!) and chopped cranberries.