Beef & Broccoli
This recipe cooks up super fast and can easily be adapted to suit your family
Prep Time25 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 4
- 1 Pound Steak (adjust amount to your family) I used Beef Bottom Round Steak
- 1 Tablespoon + 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce I used Tamari
- 1.5 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup(or more) Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce I like Veri Veri ( you can use Hoisin Sauce or your favorite Teriyaki
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6-8 Cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Cup Dry Rice Cook until done
Slice Steak super thin. It works great if you can slice while halfway frozen.
Measure 1 T. water, soy sauce, cornstarch and baking soda until combined.
Add sliced steak and marinate 15 minutes.
Heat skillet on medium high and add oil.
Add Beef and quickly stir fry. It will cook quickly. Remove to another plate.
Add 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce. I love using Veri Veri Teriyaki because it has sesame seeds in it!
Add broccoli and stir fry until done. If your family likes other veggies you can use them. Pea pods and green onions would be great etc.
Add beef and juices stirring until hot. If you like more sauce add some if you would like.
Serve with hot cooked rice.